An Electronic Library of Printable Teacher Handouts Perfect for Middle School through Junior College Curricula
Curriculum Resource Center gives teachers fast access to thousands of easily reproduced handouts to supplement text and lesson plans used in middle school, high school, and junior college classrooms. Making Facts On File's broad range of authoritative, curriculum-supporting loose-leaf binder reference materials available in a user-friendly electronic format, this expansive collection of maps, full-color diagrams, images, experiments, timelines, and other visual educational resources is conveniently arranged. Each handout can be saved, emailed, printed, or distributed for educational purposes, whether for in-class use or for teacher training.
- Excellent for teachers for classroom use or homework help
- Intuitive interface: find what you need quickly and efficiently
- Comprehensive collection of printable handouts: fast access to thousands of easily reproduced handouts from supplement text and lesson plans used in middle school, high school, and junior college.
Maps and Handouts:
- Fact sheets: thousands of fact sheets on U.S. and world history, women's studies, religion, health and fitness, and more
- Timelines: timelines spanning the entire length of U.S., world, and women's history
- Image gallery
- Maps: more than 1,300 printable geographic, historical, and statistical maps
- Science: full-color diagrams and hands-on experiments, some in color, for science education
- Math activities: problem sets in algebra, calculus, and geometry, ranging from simple to advanced levels.
- "Did You Mean...?" search feature
- Persistent records links
- My Folders: a unique, easy-to-manage feature that allows users to save entries either for one session (without logging in) or for multiple sessions (after logging in)
- Examples of citations in MLA, Chicago Manual of Style, and APA styles.